Tino’s Italian Restaurant

My favourite meal is a Sunday roast and there are a few factors that make up a good one for me, which are turnip, meaty gravy and homemade Yorkshire puddings.


This roast at Tino’s Italian Restaurant in Jarrow ticked all the boxes for me.

I wouldn’t even know this restaurant existed if it wasn’t on one of my husband’s bus routes, but now I’m glad I do. The Go North East number 5 bus towards South Shields stops right outside. You can also get the Tyne & Wear Metro to Fellgate and walk for approximately 9 minutes.

It’s located on the end of a little cul-de-sac of shops in Jarrow, just off the A19 exit for Boldon. There is a small car park outside the shops but if that’s full then there’s plenty of residential streets nearby you can park on. 

The Sunday roast is either £8.95 for one course or £10.95 for two courses (starter and main). The kids menu is £5.95 for 2 courses (main and ice cream). The kid’s menu states that it is designed for up to 10 years old but the portion sizes are huge and filled my 12 year old who eats like a man.







The food is very nice, the service is fast and the staff are friendly. Very reasonably priced for a family of 4. Definitely worth a visit if you haven’t already tried it. I’ll be back again soon to try the normal menu as the kid’s food looked amazing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inflatanation Newcastle

The Clifton Cafe