Brewers Fayre - The Wessington

Tonight we went out for food with my sister and nephew at Brewers Fayre - The Wessington in Sunderland🍴 

I ordered 2 adult meals (my 12 year old eats like a man), 1 kids meal, 3 adult desserts and 1 bottomless soft drink. We shared the soft drink as I never drink more than 1 glass so this way I get my money’s worth 🥤




I have a Brewers Fayre bonus card therefore I receive special discounts by email and also collect points every time I eat here 📧 

I had an email offering me 40% off mains until 12th March. I also had 800 points in my bonus club account so I swapped 500 points (the equivalent of £5.00) for a “2 free desserts” voucher. Bearing in mind 1 dessert was £5.29 on its own then this is a really good saving 😮 



I was able to use both vouchers at the same time with one being a promotion and one being a points based offer so my total bill came to £26.68 🤩

The food was delicious and the service was good considering they were really busy 👏 

This restaurant is attached to a Premier Inn so they also do all you can eat breakfasts too 🍳 

My kids are too old now but they also have a soft play here for an extra charge. There are tables inside the soft play so you can order your food and eat inside 👧 👦 

This venue is located just off the A19 at the A1231 exit so is ideal to get to by car. You can also get here by bus using the Go North East 136 bus towards Town End Farm and exiting at North Hylton then walking for 6 minutes 🚌 🚘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tino’s Italian Restaurant

Inflatanation Newcastle

The Clifton Cafe