The Old Vestry

 Today I went out for food with my Mam at The Old Vestry ๐Ÿฝ️ 

They are taking part in Sunderland Restaurant Week so they are offering 2 meals for £15. I have attached a photo of the menu which includes 9 main meals to choose from ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ

I had scampi, chips & mushy peas. My Mam had Yorkshire pudding wrap with pork, stuffing, chips & gravy. In my opinion they do the best home style chips I’ve ever eaten ๐Ÿ˜‹ 


The food is delicious, the portion sizes are very generous, the staff are very friendly and the garden room is lovely, clean and airey ๐ŸŒธ 

This venue is located on Fawcett Street in Sunderland which is a major bus route in Sunderland City Centre so lots of public transport options. The nearest parking is on Frederick Street (charges apply) ๐Ÿš˜ ๐ŸšŒ 

If you haven’t tried this restaurant yet then what are you waiting for? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tino’s Italian Restaurant

Inflatanation Newcastle

The Clifton Cafe